Planned Acts of Kindness and 16 Things Kids Can Do are non-profit educational organizations that work for the betterment of kids, people, and the planet through a series of books, workshops, programs, and activities all designed to help people lead happier, healthier, and more successful lives.
On the business, career management and financial side, we partner with the Entrepreneurs Small Business Network — a network of multi-million, multi-billion dollar companies that have social responsibility programs and services designed to help individuals and businesses achieve their objectives.
For students, we have mentorship, internship, work experience, and career track programs with numerous colleges and universities including NYU, Columbia, St. Johns, Hunter, Harvard, San Jose State, BU, MIT, Yale, Penn State and University of Pennsylvania.
Sampling of Universities
Planned Acts Primary Outreach & Engagement Programs
Thank you for your interest in our internship/mentorship programs. Detailed below is information about how our internship, work experience, and career track programs are designed to give you the best training experience in your area(s) of interest.
Steps to Follow
- Watch the Orientation Video
- Remotely attend your scheduled Live Orientation Session
- Click the Following Button to Get Started
What truly makes our programs different is that students work and learn on real-world programs where they get advanced skill training in their areas of interest. Every internship is custom to fit the needs and objectives of that particular individual. Additionally, we train in eight foundation disciplines, because these are the skills everyone needs to be successful — both professionally and personally:
Eight Foundation Disciplines
- Office Technology
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
When trainees successfully complete
our program, they receive:
- Recognition Certificate
- Resume Analysis and Correction
- Custom Letter of Recommendation
- Portfolio Development
- Career Opportunities
- For international students, we provide CPT and OPT support
Graduate Intern Corrected Resume
Internship, Mentorship, Work Experience Disciplines
Health & Wellness
Supply Chain Management
Real World Programs That Make An
Impact On Your Career Development
These are some of our Community, National & Global Based Programs that you could be
working on during the course of your time with our organization
- The Karma Constitution & Club
- Programs Aligned to United Nations 17 Sustainabile Development Goals
- Clubs, Books, Courses, Programs, Events, Games
- Schools, Churches/Temples, NPOs, Agencies & Businesses Engagement
- Promotions & Events for Year of World Kindness
- The Karma Guy TV & Radio Hour
- One Planet Social Responsibility Clubs
- Education & Action Programs to Combat Climate Change, Pollution, Overpopulation, Pandemics, War, Terrorism
- One Planet One People: The Fight for Survival of the Human Race MPG
- World Video Map
- Global Citizenship
- Collaboration with Countries, Businesses and Organizations
- Money Matters Mastery Course
- Financial Education
- Financial Planning
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Custom Benefit Plans
- Career Development Programs
- Retail Sales
- Business Services
- Marketing to Management
- Advertising, Branding
- Marketing, Public Relations
- Graphic Design, Animation
- Web & App Development
- Supply Chain
Making It Happen
After your Orientation Session and acceptance, we will have a one-on-one remote meeting to set-up your custom internship and mentorship program. That’s the exciting start of the process where you get to really see how your efforts can make an impact in the world. Congratulations! We look forward to your becoming a valuable member of our team.
After your acceptance into the program, please complete the click the following button to get started!
With best regards,
Founder & Executive Director
Planned Acts of Kindness & 16 Things Kids Can Do, Inc.
501(c)3 Educational Non-Profit Organizations
Working for the Betterment of Kids, People & The Planet!
Qualities To Make You Successful
We are seeking students that have:
- Willingness to Learn
- Take Meaningful Action to make an impact for themselves and others
To make you into a person that can have a significant impact on others based on the work you do. One of our goals is to transition students from their custom internship program to work within our organization on a full or part-time basis in service to others.