The Here & Now: We all have our own reasons for being here. No, not the reason we’re on the planet, but why we’re on this site. Right here, right now …
- Purely entertainment
- Bored, nothing else to do
- Atoning for past transgressions
- Want to make a difference in the lives of others
- Want to make a difference in your own life
- Want a chance to score some loot
- Want to impress others
- Want a hobby
- Your old club kicked you out
- It’s 100% free to join
- It’s way cheaper than a dating site
- Looking for the meaning of life
- College credit
- Community service points
- Brownie points
- Lost a bet
- Won a bet
- Hedging your bets (and if you know what this means, it might be one of your reasons)
Whatever your reason(s), everyone’s journey starts with the first step. Where you go from there is entirely up to you.
The Karma Club was created to be a benefit for everyone: From the people that perform the PAKs, to the people that are touched by them.
But it is what you make it.
Put in minimal effort and you’ll get back minimal returns. Do more of the daily PAKs and other outreach programs, and a world of possibilities will open up for you in ways that you never could have imagined.
And as your Planned Acts of Kindness multiply, may your life be infinitely blessed.